Panner Cashew Masala
- ½ cup diced paneer
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup cashew nuts, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Salt to taste
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and tomato and sauté for a few minutes.
3. Add the cumin, coriander, chilli and turmeric powder and mix well.
4. Now add the paneer cubes and give it a good mix.
5. Add the cashew nuts and mix everything together.
6. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes.
7. Serve hot with chapati or naan.