1. Warm-up: 5 minutes of light cardio to get the blood pumping.
2. Strength Training: Two or three days per week focusing on the major muscle groups (chest, back, legs, shoulders, arms). Choose compound lifts such as squats, deadlifts, and bench presses. Follow your workout with 30 minutes of core exercises.
3. Cardio: Three to four days per week, choose activities that suit your preference. Try to keep intensity levels moderate but if you feel comfortable, do some interval training for added fat-burning benefits!
4. Stretching: End every workout with 10 minutes of stretching or foam rolling. This will ensure that your muscles are properly warmed up and help you to avoid any potential injuries.
• Overnight oats made with oats, almond milk, chia seeds, fruit, and nuts.
• Whole wheat toast with avocado, smoked salmon, and poached egg.
• Grilled chicken salad with mixed greens, vegetables, and a light vinaigrette.
• Hummus veggie wrap with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, and olives.
• Asian-style stir-fry made with tofu, vegetables, and brown rice.
• Salmon with roasted vegetables and quinoa.
• Greek yogurt with berries and nuts.
• Veggies and hummus.
• Protein shake.
• Fruit smoothie.