Project: Create a Program that Handles Files
• A text editor such as Visual Studio Code
• An up-to-date web browser such as Chrome
1. Create a HTML file to serve as the UI of the program.
2. Create an input field in the HTML file that will allow users to enter the file name they wish to open.
3. Create a button in the HTML file that will allow users to submit the file name.
5. Create a function that will check if the file exists in the specified location. If it doesn’t, create the file.
6. Create a function that will save the contents of the file when the user is done making changes.
7. Create a function that will allow the user to delete the file if they choose to do so.
8. Create a function that will list all the files in the specified location.
9. Create a function that will allow the user to create a new file.
10. Create a function that will allow the user to rename an existing file.
11. Test the program and document any bugs you find.
12. Finally, deploy the program onto a web server.